Tourscape offers personalised and private tours specifically to our guest’s needs.
Working in close co-operation with our accommodation facility www.sonnekus.co.za, the experience in visiting Cape Town becomes personalised and special. Two decades of hands-on hospitality activity place us fairly to offer far reaching experiences while visiting South Africa.
Focal areas of touring include
- » Cape Peninsula – Table Mountain, Winelands, Cape of Good Hope & Whale spotting adventures.
- » Cape Western Sea Board – Fishing villages, harbours and very special folk living alongside peaceful flowing rivers. Awesome Cedarberg, citrus & Karoo country.
- » The Deep ‘African South’ – Oceans colliding, whales birthing, La Agulhas & wild nature conservation.
- » Stunning Garden route – Long winding mountain passes, deep ravines cut by fast flowing rivers, wild coast lines & dense deep green forests.
- » Eastern Cape – Addo Elephant National park, Friendly Port Elizabeth, a world heritage conservation reserve only accessible by 4wd vehicles, World class surf.
Tourscape proudly exhibits scenic and activity photos taken while on tour and specific locations.
The following presentation covers the more popular routes and tours chosen by guests, while many are personally designed to meet requirements. Seamless reservation and booking opens the doors to your next visit to Africa.